British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
need to sell an angel, 3-4 inch, had it as a baby about half year ago, healthy, as for $8

need to sell a discus, around 3 inch, healthy, $30

PM me your email address and I will send you pictures when I find my camera :)

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
posting a picture here also helps a lot :)
You can add the pics as an attachment (similar to what you would do in an email)

good luck on the sale.

·
Registered
400 Posts
ya I agree... when selling a discus... you need picks where you baught him from... what you have been feeding him... the health of the discus... what your water changes are like... then us the buyer can make an educated choice if we want the fish or not.. I know its alot but us discus keepers are picky

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Alright. I'm learning how to post pictures.........

They are healthy, eat flakes, blood worms, I change 1/4 water about twice per week (46 gal tank). Note: I noticed there are some black dot (pigment) on discus head region, but that's not the reason I want to sell it. Other discus has the pigment too. The one I'm selling is getting hasseled by other two discuses. He/she is a peaceful discus and deserved a better living place.

price drops:

discus - $25
angel - $5

·
Registered
400 Posts
ok from my knowledge looks looks like that discus is a pigeon blood correct me if I am wrong... good luck on your sell

·
Registered
600 Posts
pm sent. no need to send pic. i see that you have successfully attached the pic here.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.