British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is first of two cabinet/stands from my fishroom. Custom built (by me) wood stand that has held my two 50 gallon aquariums the last several years. 3/4" plywood and 2x4's, glued and screwed. Painted black, piano hinged doors to access tank and block the light, and room at the bottom for a couple of storage totes. This was originally in my tv room and looked great, before being moved into fishroom. Not furniture quality, but pretty darn nice, as many of you have seen. May sell separate, but would prefer to sell it complete.

-Stand measures 41" wide, 82" tall, and 21" deep. $100 obo.

- 2 x 50gal tanks 36" long, 17 1/2" tall, and 18" deep. $60ea obo. Includes glass hinged canopies. Tanks painted black on 3 sides.

I have heaters, aquaclears, sponge filters, lights. For a little extra $.

Pm me your # for pics.

Next stand will be for sale soon, holds 3- 25gal talls, and 3-20gals. All turned sideways, and painted black on 3 sides. Was originally built for breeding angle fish.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Hey PB....yikes, that's a lot of equipment for sale are you shutting it all down ??

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, unfortunately. Was just getting to be too time consuming. And the LFS's that were paying cash for fish, have all closed down sadly. I do not need credit all over the lower mainland! So ultimate goal is to get back to 1 large 6' tank.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump it up. Lotsa interest, but no lookers yet. Save yourself the hours of time building, and come take it away!

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanx George! Yeah, a short working/fishing trip. Only 1 day of fishing, but nice to get out on the water again.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bump this up! Quite abit of interest and pics sent out, but no takers yet. Great discus or angel breeding setup. Get em before someone else pulls the trigger. Around all weekend. Delivery is possible......

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Stands are now 'FREE', if picked up by Sunday morning. Can't look at em any longer. Tanks and accessories will be reposted when stands are picked up, or chopped up!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.