British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So...thought I sold all the shrimp in my tank but I guess I missed a few and turns out the bred some more so I have more for sale. Looks like somewhere between 20-30 shrimps. Not sure exactly until it comes time to catch them out. All of them for $40. I guarantee min. 20 shrimps but there will be more. PM if interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
I will like to get some but i cant pay that much, if anyone wants to buy them and sell couple to me please let me know, thanks

·
Registered
278 Posts
hmm, i am intrigued by this :D

If I only havent recently bought a bunch of cherries, with more coming on sunday lol.

Claudia, willing to split 50/50?

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
hmm, i am intrigued by this :D

If I only havent recently bought a bunch of cherries, with more coming on sunday lol.

Claudia, willing to split 50/50?
Things could b arrange lol, i cant pay $40 i know that lol i like more like $10 if possible...stop buying more cherries so u can buy this ones with me lol

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
The only reason Claudia likes shrimp is because someone told her they are dwarf crays....
rofl hahaha. I can totally see that happening :D

---
sry for dragging the thread off topic, but it was just too funny.
---

This is an awesome price. It should be gone really fast. I would be all over it, but the only free tank I have right now have Juvie Angelfish in them. The shrimp will end up being food if I put them in. lol

·
Registered
773 Posts
I will get claudias other 25% if they can be mixed with cherries. Not to sure if they can.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
They do not interbreed with cherries. Had them together for over a year before. No hybrids. Anyway...at this point I got a few people already interested in buying so I will close this thread and open a new one if deals fall through. Thanks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.