British Columbia Aquariums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,

I have a 5.5 to 6 inch Fahaka Puffer for sale. Very healthy, eats anything dropped in the tank. Awesome colouring, very defined yellow stripes on maroon!! No pics as I'm using a friends computer to post but is available for viewing anytime. Price is less than i paid for it when it was only 4". Call 778-319-3562 for more info or to arrange viewing. New Price

Lance

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry but I do not have the ability to post pics, as I stated, I am using a friends computer and do not have a digicam. Maybe a fellow member living out here in Pitt Meadows or Maple ridge could drop by and take a pic or two?:cool:

·
Registered
348 Posts
Hey Gone Fishy, I'll buy the puffer but I wont be ready for him till next month.

My tank(that is for a Fahaka) is in Ucluelet and hasn't made it to Nanaimo yet and I'm going away to Nebraska next week for two weeks. So if this guy is still around once I get back I have no problem picking him up.

Been planning for for a fahaka for about 6month now, I got everything it's just a matter of putting it all together and filling it up with water.

·
Registered
567 Posts
This guy has realllly nice markings, and a very nice belly... someone should pick him up!
We would.. if we didn't already have a fahaka. lol :p

Free Bump!

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
johnny you dont need pics!!!
you had one before!!!!
take my word for it ..if you want a beauty then this is your guy!
from another Fahaka owner to another!!

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
i would need pics . i would not do a special trip out there.i would like a pic before i would consider it. as i have a nice fahaka two.
if it has specail marking then i would like to see . other wise they all look the same

·
Registered
348 Posts
Johnny I'll pay you the $50 now to go pick it up, then I'll pay you another $50 when I get back from my trip to Nebraska for taking care of him.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts