British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Got more low tech plants.

FS: Java moss $5 for a handful, pretty good size. Water sprite $5 per portion or $10 for all. Java Fern attached to piece of rock $5 each. Anacharis $5 for a bunch about 5 1.5ft long stems.

FF: If you buy something you can take about 3 stems of cabomba, a little bit of hairgrass, maybe something else I can't remember.

Keep in mind I am in chilliwack.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have some bacopa carolinia, rotala rotundifolia trimmings, more java moss and java fern. I can attach the java fern to a piece of coconut for you. $5 for all the rotala, some stems are short. $5 bacopa, about 8 or so stems. $5 java moss per handful. Java fern $10 attached to something. I also have water wysteria that is surviving outside in the winter. I also have limnophilla sessiflora. I made the mistake of buying it from mr.pets last summer and it has overgrown one of my tanks, so it's free take any amount of that you want.

I also trade, just let me know what you have.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Could you post some pics if you still have any plants available?
Yep. Rotala on left, ambulia in the back, and Java fern on right. Java moss is Java moss so I didn't bother with that one and the water sprite is choking up a whole 10g tank so I can't get a good pic of it.
http://i.imgur.com/dib7KpT.jpg

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What I currently have after doing maintenance yesterday.

Water sprite, enough to fill a 20 gallon tank easily.
Java Moss, about 5 handfuls
Anacharis, grows super easy
Rotala, lots more
Bacopa Carolinia, smells amazing but don't eat it
Ambulia limnophilla, tons.
I also have a single echinodorus argentensis that is relatively small still. $10

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
PM me a pic of the Java fern? Thanks!

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
All of rotala is gone for now, I just have rotala sp. green left. It grows really crazy, I love it. More dwarf sag than any human should have, need to get rid of that so it's gonna be cheap for alot of it. Echinodorus osiris is huge, Lots of crypts can go.

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
The plants I got from Troutsniffer were in tip top shape. I'm sure potential buyers won't be disappointed by the condition of the rest of the plants he is selling.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.