British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a couple plecos hanging around and need to free up some space. Unfortunately I don't know the gender of either as I'm not really a "Pleco Guy" and don't know how to tell.

One is a Zebra Pleco L046. I love this pleco but I was hoping someone with an existing zebra tank would take it off my hands. I'm asking $50 (a steal IMO) for this one but I'm totally open to working out a deal if you have a good tank. I care way more about him going to a good home than I do about money.

Next up is a Silvertip BN Pleco. I got this one from Fish Addicts when it was a juvenile. This fish is free to a good home.

Again sorry about not knowing the gender of either fish, I obviously have made assumptions but at my confidence level I'm not comfortable guessing for an ad. I will say that the Zebra Pleco lives in the cave I have provided most of the time and people have told me that is an indicator of that species gender, but again I can't provide a guarantee of gender. Pictures are in short supply as these guys love their caves and retreat every time I try to snap a picture. They are separate but if you have a good tank (or two) and want both that's obviously fine. I can drive these wherever need be. I would want to see the tanks that you would be adding them to before agreeing to an exchange. You can text or call me (text preferred) on my cell at 604-910-6672 if you have a good tank and your interested in either of these guys. Thanks for taking the time to read my post.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you for the huge response. I wish I had a pair of these guys to give to all of you. I've decided on a person to take these guys now so I'm going to close the thread. Sorry if you sent me a message and I didn't get back to you, I had an overwhelming response and couldn't possibly response to everyone. Thanks for taking the time to read this ad and respond.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.