British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Many regard this as the LED lights they've FINALLY been waiting for and Finnex has proven themselves once more with the new Planted+ 24/7 lights.

Gone down to the states to pick up these lights and they are sold out everywhere. Finnex is shipping 1 or 2 units of each size to the stores carrying Finnex products.

I have:

1 Finnex Planted+ 24/7 - 24 Inch model - brand new in box - $165
**SOLD** 1 Finnex Planted+ 24/7 - 48 Inch model - brand new in box - $280

Sold out on Amazon (called Finnex today only 200 units are in Amazon's hands and are all going out to past orders). 4 months backordered on Amazon.

I am in the Vancouver/Burnaby (near metrotown area) can meet in that area or in downtown. Cash only, and prices are firm.

Please PM me if interested.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I gave up trying to figure out what Finnex is doing with the Canadian market... Currently, only fixtures up to 36" can ship to Canada (amazon.com).
No lights are available at all on amazon.ca. Last I heard they were trying to figure out whether they needed CSA approval, which seems to be why they had pulled out of Canada in the first place.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The 48" has been SOLD.

Only have the Finnex Planted+ 24/7 - 24 Inch model - brand new in box - $165 left!!!

Last one !

·
Registered
195 Posts
Reactions: wslam

·
Registered
572 Posts
It is quite expensive - I think the premium comes from the fact that jaekwong did all the work for you to bring it back. But if you want a similar one and don't have the money**.. there are a lot of different options if you do your research and you can get it for much cheaper & less on top of being shipped directly to you *cough Drs. Foster & Smith*.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts