there is my pics ... Sale $45 firm
or SOLD

·
Banned
1,231 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
If cowis doesn't want it you're pretty much out of luck. ;)
:D J/KPete.
It's hard for many of us to keep FH's since they're hard to keep in a community.
& having "wet pet" just isn't as appealing to most of us.
You should have taken my offer when I offered you my GT.
He's doing awesome in his new home.

·
Banned
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
If cowis doesn't want it you're pretty much out of luck. ;)
:D J/KPete.
It's hard for many of us to keep FH's since they're hard to keep in a community.
& having "wet pet" just isn't as appealing to most of us.
You should have taken my offer when I offered you my GT.
He's doing awesome in his new home.
sorry lo , that moment i was looking Female Fh , so want trade with Female Fh only, but finialy i found female now, so i dont have any space for him now! must need him to go!!and that moment i dont sell because " COWIS " told me will come pick up next week, i keep for him a week then he dont contact me, so i lost ur message, and i busy moving my home last month, so i dont have time sale this guy,,,,and BCA WEB Site problem, lost all the Contact name,,,,,,ans now i must need him go for my another fish!!

·
Registered
807 Posts
I never knew Cowis was the one interested.
I'm only after high quality FH if I'm going to get 1 or 2.
Such as Thai Sillks or Golden Base, I'm really looking for a nice Red Texas or 2.
I've been researching so I know what to look out for now.

I have nothing to trade anymore either.

GL with the sale.

·
Banned
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I never knew Cowis was the one interested.
I'm only after high quality FH if I'm going to get 1 or 2.
Such as Thai Sillks or Golden Base, I'm really looking for a nice Red Texas or 2.
I've been researching so I know what to look out for now.

I have nothing to trade anymore either.

GL with the sale.
Cowis message me about 1 month ago, he asking me for trade his little FH, and offer me 2 times, if not the BCA site crash problem, i would show u all the message, and why i need go cheatting u, anyway it is fine, just find another interesting, thks very much " GHOSTDOGG"

·
Registered
807 Posts
No no...
I never thought you were cheating me @ all.
I just thought your weren't interested @ the time.
No worries.

I happy with my fish right now.
My new Red Devil is sweet.

·
Banned
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
No no...
I never thought you were cheating me @ all.
I just thought your weren't interested @ the time.
No worries.

I happy with my fish right now.
My new Red Devil is sweet.
that is fine, no problem:),,
why i need sale him reason is my golden Fh laying egg 2 days ago, so i need him go and save the space,:D
hope oneday we can have other fishs trade or buy !!have a good day!!:D

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
its a nice fish but not what i want. i dont not rember saying i wanted it.... i have all my tanks full and have for a while. if i had room id take just to help out.

·
Banned
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
its a nice fish but not what i want. i dont not rember saying i wanted it.... i have all my tanks full and have for a while. if i had room id take just to help out.
that is..Ok! more than 1 month already, of crouse u said forget wht u said, u sent ur little smaller fh for me ask to trade, and also u ask for offer $25 too, and also u told me give u a week wait for u save enought money come pick up it! and message me few times too!! if u said u forget it!! i dont have any to said!!!!
but anyway!! it is fine! i am not push u have to buy, it is up to u, like u go to the shop, u like the fish u will buy..if dont like no buy!! because i have another used GT trade with me before ,but that moment u told me u can pay for me cash, so i hold it for u, and that moment i busy for moving my house! i need clear my fish, no space get another fish again! also the BCA web crash too, lost all the contact username!! and moving and setup the tank,,,,so wait until now .... ( i holp u can remember because i try tell for detail wht u told me )!!!dont worry " COWIS " !!
it is over now!!i am not said somthing!! it is okie now!
i already have fews trader interesting,,,i will found another trader or buyer!!!
i saw u got the nice Fh " cowis" , dont worry that,,, have a good day! and enjoy ur fish!!

·
Banned
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
so you arnt trading with me then?

Good luck on the sale......
sorry, this Fh is my wife ,she want sale for $ , not for trade cichlid ! and i pm you this morning already! N Van. little far away from me,,,so sorry about that!

** only sale $20 bucks!! or trade with 20 G fish tank or bigger!! **
thks

·
Banned
1,231 Posts
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.