British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
https://www.google.ca/search?q=imag...=ecCXWMOvBYPujwOQxqHoBg#imgrc=vn5bl08SFH2_hM:

My daughter is selling her Osaka 260 L ( 71 gals.) aquarium - fully equipped & in very good condition - no apparent scratches - complete with tank stand, light fixture w/bulbs,
AC 110 filter - 2 - 300 w heaters and a host of other accessories. Also included if you wish, are 6 med. sized angels & 2 adult gouramis.

I don't have a pic of her tank, but it is just as seen in the attached image link. It was formerly mine and has been well cared for, both by myself & my daughter.

If interested, you may call her for more details/info - it's Diane @ 604-626-7666

As many of you may know, this is a collector's item and they rarely come up for sale these days.
Her asking price for everything described here is $750. It's a gorgeous tank !

P.S. These tanks are no longer made & available for purchase.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Great looking tank.Almost bought one awhile back.Good luck with the sale.

·
Super Moderator
4,021 Posts
These Osaka series tanks are becoming harder and harder to come by, so if you want a beautiful tank and stand and all the other goodies that go with it for the price this sounds great.
I just bought the Osaka 155 cube tank, otherwise I would have considered buying it myself. Don't wait too long as I'm sure it will go fast.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey, if you've been wanting to get into discus, this is the perfect tank to do that in.

Here's a pic of the tank with a few of April's high quality, healthy imported Forrest Red Snake Skin
juvies that I grew out to beauties when mature !

Send me a PM - we'll work out a deal !

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hey, if you've been wanting to get into discus, this is the perfect tank to do that in.

Here's a pic of the tank with a few of April's high quality, healthy imported Forrest Red Snake Skin
juvies that I grew out to beauties when mature !

Send me a PM - we'll work out a deal !

wow beautiful, how the heck do you keep it sooooo clean lol

·
Super Moderator
4,021 Posts
I've got to stop looking at this thread, "the little red man with horns and a tail on my left shoulder is egging me on while the little angel with the halo on my right shoulder just lovingly smiles at me"
I hate that when they do that to me! :rolleyes: Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :p

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I've got to stop looking at this thread, "the little red man with horns and a tail on my left shoulder is egging me on while the little angel with the halo on my right shoulder just lovingly smiles at me"
I hate that when they do that to me! :rolleyes: Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :p
Make us an offer you'd be ok with, and that we couldn't refuse. lol
(You probably live very close to my daughter's home in Langley - just off 46A Ave. - so you could easily pick up the tank.)

·
Super Moderator
4,021 Posts
(You probably live very close to my daughter's home in Langley - just off 46A Ave. - so you could easily pick up the tank.)

My biggest problem is the picking it up part I can't lift anything real heavy, it was all I could do to help with lifting of the Osaka 155 so a 260 is out of the question for me. I have the vehicle but not the power to lift it.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

My biggest problem is the picking it up part I can't lift anything real heavy, it was all I could do to help with lifting of the Osaka 155 so a 260 is out of the question for me. I have the vehicle but not the power to lift it.
Have PM'ed you.

·
Super Moderator
4,021 Posts
I had considered buying this tank but with an upcoming move and trying to sell my home it just isn't good timing, this is a beautiful setup so if anyone out there is considering a larger tank with everything included be sure and check out this collector tank. :)
Bump for a nice guy.................

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks Laurie - Good luck with your upcoming housing move.

Price now lowered to $600. for this tank & all else - Make us an offer.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Last chance before we also post this complete tank kit on Craig's List, and a couple of other active FS forums in greater Vancouver.

I thought many of you knowledgeable fish folks would know what a beautiful, sought after Osaka tank really was, and would like to own one - specially one that hasn't been abused, is like new, and will continue to hold good value.

Price has been lowered by $150. to $600., but we're fully open to reasonable offers - we won't give it away, but rather keep it for now if need be.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Tank Kit Now Sold !!

So, Mods, do what you need to do to close this sale off - thanks.

To all of you viewers of this thread, thanks for checking in - sorry you didn't get this gem of a tank.

And it's gone to someone who wants to keep discus in it !
I couldn't ask for better. Wow.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.