British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Okay, was cleaning up the house to put the new 4ft tank, and I ran into alot of things that I actually really don't need and completely forgotten that I even had it! Anyways, the canister filter was bought off another member on here few weeks ago and I still haven't used it or put it together!

Anyways, I like to be honest with all the product! So here goes!

Going to close this thread soon if they don't sell! Absolutely no clue why no one wants these for cheap at all~ Anyways.. I guess this will be the last week and then I'll be closing it! Thanks for looking! I hope the pictures help! Not mine, but good for google =)

Fluval 403 - FREE GONE TO airbaggedmazda
FREE FLUVAL 403! You come pick it up! This was courtesy of rg500! He was about to throw it and asked if I wanted it! So I took it for free and I thought might as well pass it on to someone that can use it for parts!
And here's the CATCH!!! I'm told it's got a noisy motor! All it comes with is the canister, the clips that secures the motor to the canister and the motor top!

Coralife Turbo Twist 36w - FREE Kookus has it now! Too late for you peeps!~
THE CATCH? Yes, it's broken, includes the box and all acessories and ballast. Not a single water mark on it, NO CLUE why it's broken, also includes an additional top with the ballast! I found this at my wifey's family's garage, wuz told it wuz broken, when I asked about the warranty, they said it would cost more to ship it to Coralife than buy a new one, so they bought 3 in total! That's why there's also an extra ballast! It's free if you can fix it! EVERYTHING is there, been sitting around, hoping I could fix it or find someone to fix it, but NOPE!~
Btw, first come first serve! Ain't holding, just want this gone!

Rena Cal 200w Heater - $10 firm SOLD TO rg500
Bought this off m_class2g around 2 months ago and never even used it! Was going to use it for my new tank but instead I got the Rena Smartheater that snugged nicely with my Rena XP3, anyways, I bought this for $25... Asking for cheap!

Fluval 203 - Beige $15 firm PENDING martialid10t
Includes everything and ALOT of additional parts and tubing, no clue why, it just came with it, the person I bought it off of NEVER told me it was in a saltwater tank, I have rinsed the canister hard, but you will need to clean it a little more! But definitely in great condition! Include used media!

Fluval 303 x2 - Asking $45 for BOTH firm SOLD TO vancityyardy
Includes everything, in absolutely MINT condition, like it was never used, not even a mark of water! I have an additional canister and motor with the impeller that will be included so you can use it as parts. Only ONE thing missing, a hose, you don't have to have it unless you want to use to valve locks! Doesn't include media!

Rena XP3 includes all used Media - Asking $65 firm (Bought this for $90) SOLD TO rg500
Bought this off the same member I bought everything else off of, Missing the extension plastic piece for the intake, that lets you suck water in from the lower level! And one additional thing, it's missing the spraybar, but there's the aftermarket loc outflow that's adjustable. As I said, I didn't know this was used for salt, I rinsed it clean already! Include used media

22" Flourescent Fixture with Used Bulb $20 OBO? SOLD TO Claudia
I had it on my 20 gallon I think? I'm not sure, I can't even remember! Anyways, it's been sitting around, and I've upgraded all my lights already and tanks, so make me an offer =) excellent condition!

28" Flourescent Fixture with Used Bulb $25 OBO? SOLD TO Claudia
I had this one on my 29 gallon! Excellent condition!
No clue what these things are worth, make me an offer!

HBH Aqua Pure Zeo Carb Water Purifying Blend x 6 - $5 Each
Aqua-Pure Zeo-Carb Water Purifying Blend - 40oz. - Filter Media - Chemical Media at BigalsOnline
Bought this on BigAlsOnline, was going to need it for my Axolotl tank, but instead he got a planted tank. And this stuff isn't good for a planted tank! =)

Crested Gecko - Asking for $50 Firm
Young adult dalmation
Bought for awhile... hate to say it, has been neglected for quite awhile! Doesn't bite, been handled for a bit. Has been fed daily and mist daily.
http://www.bcaquaria.com/forum/misc-classified-51/fs-ft-crested-gecko-4557/

Anyways, no reasonable offer will be rejected, as I'm not trying to make a profit, but all insulting offers will be ignored!

PLS READ : NEED TO CLARIFY
I bought 3 canister filters off another member that told me everything was working and all parts! Bought the Rena XP3 for $90, the Fluval 203 old model for $30 and the Fluval 303 can and beat up motor for free!
The fluval 303 belongs to ME, it's in mint condition, not from someone else! And this is why I said $80 OBO for the XP3 as i like to be honest that it's missing parts! And the Fluval 203 is OBO as well because I don't think it's worth the $30! And the Fluval 303 is mine and that's why I'm throwing in the old motor and can that was given to me!
Hope this clarify's everything, as I got a PM that someone thought i was trying to make money off of it! And so you know, if I was, I wouldn't be honest about what's missing and what's not! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
wtf... u got a broken leg?
Yup man!
I took my husky out for a jog, and unfortunately he saw something attrative (fire hydron).. so he cut me off when we were going at insane speeds, and I had no choice but to run into him! I fell over and it was bad enough that I ended at the ER with torn tissues between my knee! I am limping around at the moment! LOL!

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
The light for the 20g tank is it just the light or canopy too?

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The light for the 20g tank is it just the light or canopy too?
Just the light! Unfortunately my wifey here dropped the canopy on the floor from some height and it smashed on the ground with tons of broken glass! :(

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
Just the light! Unfortunately my wifey here dropped the canopy on the floor from some height and it smashed on the ground with tons of broken glass! :(
Is ok i am looking for just the light lol gonna measure to c how big needs to b and i will let u know :)

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Daily bump! Might even keep all the canisters if it doesn't sell! Just clean it all up and overfilter my tanks!~

Btw.. just got the most insulting offer ever! Even though I put OBO, doesn't mean a few bux would compensate anything!

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It's ok Jackson, just ignore those. They're decent filters, just keep them if people don't want to buy them.
Thanks Gary!
I might just clean them and set them aside!

Since my next upgrade will be a 150g +.. i might as well keep em for later use!

=) but thank you! but there are some insulting offers that ppl arent shy of!

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
Thanks Gary!
I might just clean them and set them aside!

Since my next upgrade will be a 150g +.. i might as well keep em for later use!

=) but thank you! but there are some insulting offers that ppl arent shy of!
I know what u mean Jackson, thats why i like to ask first :D C u tomorrow at 1pm right?

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Claudia! You were completely fine, it wuz a completely reasonable offer! As it's used lights, and it's not high output! And I rather sell it lower to you just to cover the gas for coming out here! But you should see some ridiculous offer for my XP3! LOL~

I was wondering if we can do it a little later for tomrorow? As I'll be extremely busy! Can we deal some time after 6pm? or another day? Sorry for any inconvenience!

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
Claudia! You were completely fine, it wuz a completely reasonable offer! As it's used lights, and it's not high output! And I rather sell it lower to you just to cover the gas for coming out here! But you should see some ridiculous offer for my XP3! LOL~

I was wondering if we can do it a little later for tomrorow? As I'll be extremely busy! Can we deal some time after 6pm? or another day? Sorry for any inconvenience!
No worries Jackson, lets do it Saturday then, pm me what time is good :)

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
=) Ty claudia! I'll PM you in a second! I'm having too much fun on a facebook game LOL!

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
1 - 20 of 55 Posts