Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LF: Electric blue jack dempsey/ jack dempsey

Hey guys i am hoping to add a jac dempsey to my 75gal mixed africans. If youve got a couple juvies about 2-3" or a male 3-4" give me a shout at 778 628 7779. thank you :) cheers!

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Hey guys i am hoping to add a jac dempsey to my 75gal mixed africans. If youve got a couple juvies about 2-3" or a male 3-4" give me a shout at 778 628 7779. thank you :) cheers!
I don't know that JDs will be compatible with an African tank. Different water requirements, adult sizes etc. You may want to consider a separate tank....

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have actually seen people mix jds with other africans nd they work fine. i wanna experience for myself if i could probly have young adult/juvies mixed in i could prob make it adjust to my water conditions. do u know anyone who might sell? :)

·
Registered
584 Posts
got lots at Fantasy Aquatic. great price too!

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
I had my Africans with key holes,jd's and convicts for about 8 months and they were fine. They even tolarated the salt. I did. Hangs to all tangs though because the fish did look too different. You can really tell how different they are.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
FS/FT: red rubby peacock african fries and juvies.

I currently have 50 semi juvies and fries about 2-3month old 1/2 - 1" red rubby peacock african cichlids. im willing to trade them for any juvies or fries that u can offer that i may dont have yet in my tank. Im seeling them for $1 each min 10 purchase. Give me a shout at 778 628 7779 if youre interested to come and see. i live in burnaby near the IGA are close to earls kingsway. Gimme a shout anytime. cheers! :)

btw if u want to see some pics send me a txt and ill send it to your phone. for some reason the web isnt letting me upload them pics.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
FS/FT: Fuelleborni pair and Joanjonstonae pair africans.

I have a male fuelleborni (peach with spotted black) and a female (spotted purple and peach) 15$. i also got a joanjhonstonae male (blue) and a female( dirty blue) for 15$ a pair. im downsizing my tank so u guys could either trade me juvies around 2" or buy em 30$ for all 4 of them or 10$ each. really nice fishes. Theyre about 4" big. really healthy. If u want some pics i got some ok ones on my phone just txt me nd ill send u pics. 778 628 7779. i live in burnaby around metrotown area. i can meet up at patterson but its best u comeover to see the fishes itself :) just gimme a shout anytime today cheers!!

ps also gots lots of red rubby peacock fries i need these gone asap!! :) thanks guys!

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
All four going for 25$ prices are fixed i need it gone asap. someone grab them :p ill throw in 5red peacock fries about half inch to the first person who buys them for free. :)

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Fs:african cichlids

I have a pair of Joanjohnsonae about 3-4" : 18$ each or 30$ for the pair.
and i also got a pair of fuelleborni's 15$ each or 25for the pair.
Theyre great fishes. dont want to let go of them but i need to downsize my tank.
give me a call or txt at 778 628 7779. youre welcome to come by and view them in person. in live in burnaby around metrotown area.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Ft/fs: electric blue cichlids

I have 3 male electric blue cichlids about 2.5-3". im looking for 3 females so my other two males can start breeding. i cant upload pics for i am using my phone and my laptop is broken. but i can send a couple of pics through my phone if u have an iphon or smart phone. txt or call me at 778 628 7779. Viewing in person is also possible if u give me a heads up first. i live in burnaby near metrotown area.
I also have a couple other africans for sale. better to come in person to see the fishes. :) cheers!

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
U can text me the pics and i will post them for u :)

Reactions: chixclids

·
Registered
4,435 Posts

·
Registered
4,435 Posts

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.