British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I finally trimmed my tank after neglecting it for 3 weeks as school wrapped up... It once again looks like a fish tank instead of an overgrown garden :D

I'm open to offers, both $$ and trades. I trimmed today but its too much to float on the tank so pickup is better sooner.
It is my shrimp tank, so minimal pests. 95% chance that there are no snail/planaria/hydra as I cannot find any in the tank.

For trades I'd really like shrimp (fire reds (or higher grade) or crystal reds (low grade is more than fine)), pygmy corries, or small varieties of raspbora or other "micro fish" that are shrimp-tank safe. (even if you only want to offer like.. one or two, I'll happily consider it :eek: )
My tank is kinda maxed out on plants but if you have something to trade (not moss, java ferns or vals) that does well in medium light then shoot me an offer.
Otherwise I'm open to $ offers too although I'd prefer shrimp/fishies :p

15+ 3"-5" stems of stargrass
golfball sized portion of xmass moss (possibly more if I trim my "carpet"...)
5 stems of plant in pic below (does well in medium light unlike every other red plant I have tried):

(sorry the pic is so big!)

I can meet in langley in the evenings or downtown vancouver during weekdays but am flexible.
Its just sitting here right now and I'd hate to toss it... anyone want it...?

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
That reddish plant looks like ludwigia repens.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bump.

does anyone want this...? Its going to get tossed if not. Make me an offer, hell just tell me if you want it..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts