British Columbia Aquariums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Will trade anything plus/minus cash for FILTERS!

EMAIL - [email protected]

Lots of stuff for sale... may be updates in the future! All prices OBO!

For Sale

For FREE!

5 lb. Pink Gravel

Pictures

·
Premium Member
1,677 Posts
How pure do you want the sand?

I have some slightley grey sand, but almost 100% white.

Here is a pic

There is probably 25 pounds or so.

I might be willing to trade for the tree trunks, can you give me some specifics?

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just don't want that cream colored "off-white" sand. Yours looks white to me. Do you mind scooping a bit out and taking a pic? Because it could be the rocks giving off that color.

By specifics I bet you mean measurements and pics... and I will find my camera and get right on that for you sir ;)

And yes I'll take that trade. Is this just a straight-up trade as well? (No cash either way?)

Also love the fish in that tank Beauties! wow

·
Registered
636 Posts
Could you catch some quick photos of your rainbow rock and limestone please? I'm very interested.

Also what's the price on the rainbow rock and trunks?

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
For you my friend I'll give it for $25 ;) (I bought it at Roger's for something around $60 after taxes)

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
nooooooooooooooooooo I want that holey rock!!!!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm going to put the Holey (Limestone) rock and the tree trunks sale on hold for a bit because I might use them in the near future.

Sorry as these are the most asked about, but no point in selling for cheap if I can use them... hope buyers understand ;)

Thanks,

Dylan

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
BUMP - Limestone rock is gone!

Also willing to take trades for plants and/or plant-safe, relatively peaceful fish!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
BUMP More decorations - Will post later on today :D STAY TUNED! Will Trade decorations for filters! PM offers!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts