Discussion Starter · #5 ·
All items pending for the moment!

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
still have 250 W heater?
i get one .....
Sale is pending pick up, but I will let you know if the other member backs out. Thanks for your interest. :)

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
BUMP- Buyer backed out of stand and heater. Up for sale again.

Filter pending pick up.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bump- buyer backed out of filter all items back on sale!

·
Registered
527 Posts
About the stand.

im really interested in the all purpose / aquarium glass stand. Dimensions: Length: 30 1/4" X Depth: 13 1/4" X Height 26 1/4" but i live in richmond and don't drive, at what price would you consider dropping it off?

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
im really interested in the all purpose / aquarium glass stand. Dimensions: Length: 30 1/4" X Depth: 13 1/4" X Height 26 1/4" but i live in richmond and don't drive, at what price would you consider dropping it off?
Welcome to the forum btw. I've sent you a private message. You can check that by clicking top right link labeled "Private Messages".

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Glass stand sold.

Heater remaining. I realized it does not come with the holders. It does come with suction cups but just not the holders. You can buy holders for cheap at any major LFS. Price dropped down to $15 as a result for the 250W heater.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Heater and filter now pending.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.