British Columbia Aquariums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS/FT : Pink Tail Chalceus / Tucan Chalceus

Like the title says.. it's not a Pink Tail Chalceus, all the ones you basically see are label like that, they're actually Tucan Chalceus! These are large scale fish, very very hardy and luvs to school, they usually remain on the top until feeding time, they will even go down to the very bottom to pick up their food! They can get big but it'll take a long time!

Anyways, I had these guys in my Community tank and then they went with my Flagtails! They'll out compete ANY other fish in food, even TinFoil Barbs! They're fast little guys and eats anything!

I definitely don't want to give em up as it's really hard to find these guys, but I really dun got a choice... they can freak out sometimes, and they've been banging their mouth against the glass tank, and it's getting worst everytime I do a water change. They're extremely fast, i doubt anything could eat them!

They're currently eating Tetra Colorbits, Tetra Color Flakes, and Hikari Carnivore Pellets, I'm willing to trade them for Flagtails, and I'm only trading these 3 as a group! Ofcourse I know Flagtails are worth more, so please send me an offer!
These guys are big and thick!

$60 for the group or best offer! They're around 4" ? Around there!
Definitely for hobbyist that enjoy large scale fish!

Here's some info
Tucanfish (Chalceus erythrurus) - Seriously Fish

Here's how nice they'll grow up to be

And here's two picture of the ones I have and taken a day or two ago!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BUMPING IT UP! =)
They're eating healthy? ANd they wont' stop stealing my flagtails food! LOL!

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Daily BUMP!
Have trade and sale offers, but anyone else?
I rather trade for flagtails =)

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BUMP!
Anymore offers? Otherwise I'll take the low offer another member is offering! Thanks

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Whoever asked for them earlier, I do aplogize that I haven't replied.. i deleted quite a few important emails in my inbox without remember!
Need gone in the next day or two!
The are very timid fish UNTIL feeding time, they will fight for food!
They're really banging up their lips in my tank! They grew at least double the size once I put them in the new tank... I seriously need them gone! Make me an offer! Almost anything is good at the moment!

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Okay! Talked to a few people during my handicapp times! Some i never got a reply back! I hope i didn't forget anyone or missed a message!

But I seriously need these guys gone!
One is starting to have a really bad lip, he has a small white lump growing, and it goes away in a few days and comes back! I think he's hitting the tank WAY too hard!
As for the size, they are MUCh bigger than what i thought!
If any of you have seen the ones at IPU in Richmond, it's rougly 3 times the thickness and almost double the length!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts