Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Some Hydrocotyle Verticillata Big healthy and Beautiful... $5

8 Stems of the red stem plant.... sorry don't know the name... To many plant names to remember... lazy...

very red very healthy $5

Free Handful of duck weed with purchase

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LOL.... The next tank i'm going to start any day now.... Is the Killifish tank! Going to add the Substrate and let it settle for a while as i need the plants in the nursery for a bit yet.....

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
What kind of substrate are you going to use? I have part of a bag of Eco-Complete that I opened a few days ago, still wet. Maybe 1/3 of the bag? Maybe more. Would you like to have it?

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well there is going to be a good inch of peat.... then the awesome substrate you gave me the other day. then ada.... then in the front there will be a layer of crushed coral with fine black sand on top...

Thanks for your kind offer but I'm set!

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Bump Will Except trades too.... Grew these stems out from one cutting they are great but they just don't fit my tank....

Will trade for whatever....

If your name starts with an "S" or your a fan of shrimp you can have them : )

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
aquariums west..... it was kinda beat up put it in all my tanks, only did good in high light co2 tank but i wasn't fertin' the non co2 tanks at the time.... maybe i should try it again in the lower light non co2 tanks...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.