British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Bought two bags of white sand from Fish World Langley a the other day and they said I would need 2 bags to fill up a ten gallon... Well in fact I just needed 1 bag. Picture of sand filling up my 10 gallon is seen here in the bottom pictures. With lights on and without lights on.

Looking to trade for Yellow tail Acei. Or cash. Would like to get back how I got for it :). Paid $8 for it.

Also FT/FS my red tail shark. Nice colour red tail and black body. Red tail is NOT faded red colour. It is a bright red colour. All fins in good condition. I'll get a picture of him if your interested. If you just want to see it, it looks like any other red tail sharks in google, mine just has a better red coloration on the tail :). I don't know how much they go for here but i'll just throw in a price. 15-20 dollars? Or for a couple of yellow tail Acei's. If anyone knows how much they should sell for on here let me know :D.

Thanks, Clint.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump bump bump :)

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
i see you found some nice holey rock, nice man!
is that going to be the grow out tank for the baby cichlids? they should like that.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i see you found some nice holey rock, nice man!
is that going to be the grow out tank for the baby cichlids? they should like that.
Yeah I got them at Fish World in Langley. 1.49/lb which is cheap I think :rolleyes:. And yep there gonna be for the Baby yellow labs :). I got more pictures on my other thread if you wanna check out more pics of the rocks :).

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
$1.49/lb. even cheaper than what they told me :)
good score.
Oh no lol. How much did they tell you :eek:. You can also get the price per pound lower if you buy lots of them :).

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bump. Anyone needs?

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bump. Added my Red Tail Shark FT/FS.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Anyone know if Rogers will take these items for some Aceis?
My bro can't take care of his Red Tail Shark anymore and I want to slowly make my tank 100% malawi cichlid tank. Anyone done trades with Rogers before? Let me know :).

Thanks, Clint.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Anyone?
Bumppp

·
Registered
957 Posts
I am considering sand for my next tank, but still have to see how big it will be 15-20 g. So I will probably need more of this sand. Do you think I can get second bag of the same one then (from the same place)?

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I am considering sand for my next tank, but still have to see how big it will be 15-20 g. So I will probably need more of this sand. Do you think I can get second bag of the same one then (from the same place)?
Yep. They had alot when I went there. But you might wanna call before going there :)

Clint.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts