British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Having two Angelfish pairs is a pain...selling due to space issues. I need the tank they are in to put smaller ones.

Mom is a veiltail and Dad is a superveil.

Size ranges from nickel to quarter.

$5 each

Look at my 75Gallon youtube video in my signature for parents.

- Can also trade for small filters or tanks (5 gallon or less) or small heaters or w.h.y

------------

I also have a male German Blue Ram for $5 or up for trade.

He is very healthy and bigger than an average Ram and very colorful. Originally got this from Richard. He picked the biggest ones in his batch for me :) This guy has been eating the Angelfish fry in the main tank, so he has to go...

He bred for me before, but his mate died a few months ago and has been alone ever since.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The fish are free for Lisa (ibenu) if she wants. I still owe her for the BNP and plants :)

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Seen the parents in person awhile ago when I bought my yellow labs. They are very healthy and awesome :). Good luck with sale Smiladon :)

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
Nice angels u got there :)

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
Thanks Claudia :)

If there are some left later next week, you can have them for free (if you are interested)
aw thanks smiladon, i actually lost my angel fish dad last nite :( dont know why and i have been down about it, trying no to think about it

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
aw thanks smiladon, i actually lost my angel fish dad last nite :( dont know why and i have been down about it, trying no to think about it
I am so sorry to hear that... :(

I will PM you if I have any extras

·
Banned
48 Posts
i am interesting too,

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
decided to grow them a little first.

- cant catch the GBR. I saw him a few times but its impossible to catch him without messing up my aquascape.

Closing for now.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.