British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
If I had the room in my tank, I - along with 2wheelsx2 - would contact the seller by PM and negotiate a sale . . . nicely. BTW: Sometimes it isn't only about the price, but about sharing within the community of aquarium hobbyists. :0)

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Wished the OP were a little closer too, I'd buy a group as well. I just bought some today from one of our sponsors - like Mick2016 said, it's not only about the price.

·
Super Moderator
6,611 Posts
I have removed the unnecessary posts from the thread and responses to those posts. Please, people, lets not clutter up other members' FS threads with comments that are rude or meant to be hurtful. If you don't agree with their pricing, PMs work well for negotiating a price (out of the public eye) or simply skip to the next ad and ignore the ones you don't agree with. Simple.

Anthony (wearing Head Mod hat)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sounds very similar to my setup. Hopefully you end up with fry! Do you have another tank for the adult GRs?

I have 6 Galaxy Rasbora's in my SpecV along with 1 otto and some shrimp, they seem to hang out in and around the Java moss a lot maybe they will produce some fry I hope. I keep watching but nothing yet. :)

·
Super Moderator
4,021 Posts
Sounds very similar to my setup. Hopefully you end up with fry! Do you have another tank for the adult GRs?
I'm hoping I see some, I have 2 specV tanks GR's in one with a few RC shrimp and 1 otto and 12 mosquito rasbora's 1 otto, asian stone fish, a clown killie and lots of RC shrimp in the other one. Do you have to separate the adult & fry or can they be left together?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I took the adults out as soon as I noticed babies. After the parents were removed, babies kept hatching (or growing large enough for me to see).

I'm hoping I see some, I have 2 specV tanks GR's in one with a few RC shrimp and 1 otto and 12 mosquito rasbora's 1 otto, asian stone fish, a clown killie and lots of RC shrimp in the other one. Do you have to separate the adult & fry or can they be left together?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts