·
Registered
1,408 Posts
didnt you just get these? i may take them with the acei

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea i did but my wife likes the demasoni way more and wants me to get more of those so i gotta make room.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Did you get any demosani's today? ;)

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i think 4f/1m but its hard to tell as theyre just starting to get color now, might be 2m.

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
bbbbbumpage
i have these together in their own tank now, there are definitely two males, so i would consider selling a m/f pair and a m/f/f trio
price is obo, faster you can pick em up and the more you pick up, the more i'll negotiate on it.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Ill take one pair and the acei but i do not dive and i dont know how to get to the skytrain near you so if we could meet somewhere it would be appreciated

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ill take one pair and the acei but i do not dive and i dont know how to get to the skytrain near you so if we could meet somewhere it would be appreciated
my wife has grown very attached to the aceii and doesn't want me to sell any more

i can meet you at king george or surrey central skytrain stations for the nyererei if that works for you?

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yes the females get some red on the sides and some blue on the dorsal fin, but not nearly as bright as the male.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
ok soundss good, ill take the m/f duo. what day is best for you?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts