British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cultivated this on ADA Aquasoil for the past few months or so under a T5HO emersed in preparation for my tank I was rebuilding. Ended up growing way faster than I thought and by the time I spread it out I had 3 trays full. Then out of nowhere I picked up some UG and have that growing instead so I'm trying to sell some trays to offset the cost of my tank spending this year.

Individual patches of 3x3'' for $10 or the entire tray for $40 each.

I'll let the center tray go for $30.

PMs work best!

·
Registered
447 Posts
Canada is a large country can you be more specific on location?

·
Registered
447 Posts
Great thanks you might want to keep a small amount as backup.I use the same soil but lost some HC do to hair algae after flooding.You also need to do frequent water changes with ADA soil.My HC is now doing fine.Good looking HC.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I cultivated this on ADA Aquasoil for the past few months or so under a T5HO emersed in preparation for my tank I was rebuilding. Ended up growing way faster than I thought and by the time I spread it out I had 3 trays full. Then out of nowhere I picked up some UG and have that growing instead so I'm trying to sell some trays to offset the cost of my tank spending this year.

Individual patches of 3x3'' for $10 or the entire tray for $40 each.

I'll let the center tray go for $30.

PMs work best!

is that still available?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.