British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hmm... I will consider this...... please let me know if you're ever in Richmond!
Let me know when the moon is blue :p

Seriously. I am in East New Westminster / Burnaby (8611 Armstrong Ave) every Wednesday and Sunday. I could meet you there at 12:15pm if that helps.
Otherwise, meet you at Braid Skytrain Station at 12:30pm.

That is the best I have to offer.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Thanks for getting back to me so quick. I am actually never in that area unfortunately - and on top of that I work your typical 9-5 hours so if I ever want to get CO2 tanks hydrotested or run errands, I have to take a day off work. I think I'm good for the heater though, had enough anxiety with DIY things already. Heater looks like in great condition so I'm sure it'll sell quick.

·
Registered
367 Posts
My friend Don swears by this way to heat the tank....I'll take it Gordon. I'm away until Sunday though.

·
Registered
353 Posts
That's a great price for a great heater. I just paid close to $100 for one new... I have had one for close to 2 years and liked it so much I decided to get another so that I can have absolutely no equipment, other than intakes/outlets in my display.

Really easy to plumb into your filter hose too. I was nervous at first but for more than 2 years I've ran one hassle free with zero maintenance on the connections.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts