British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS Innovative Marine 24G + Maxspect Razor 16,000K LED lights.

Same set up as the one at Marine Depot

I can part with light ($380 OBO) and tank ($500 with live rock & sand OBO) separately.

Included in package:
Reef Master Test Kit & High range pH test kit: barely used - $15 - Pending
Jager 75 Watt Aquarium Heater - $10
Instant Ocean Sea Salt - 160 Gallon Mix: barely used, still 95% left - $15 - SOLD
Aquarium Pharmaceuticals Tap Water Filter: made approximately 30G so far, still a lot of usage left - $20 - SOLD
Red Sea Hydrometer with Digital Thermometer - $5
Mag-Float 30 (Glass) Cleaning Magnet - $5 - SOLD
and other items, including filter floss, clean buckets, siphons, everything you need for water change

Livestock:
25lbs of live sand - $20
20lbs of super nice porous live rocks (one of which has some corals on it) - $70 for all

Selling whole set up for $900 OBO, paid well over $1200 + tax

Everything was purchased only a month ago, sudden changes in life & moving, best to part with it.
Nuvo should still be under warranty, I've got the receipt for it. Got also boxes for Nuvo & Maxspect. I've got the pedestal for the Nuvo as well, just didn't use it myself.
Prefer to sell everything as a package once and for all. Will keep the tank running until buyer comes to keep the live sand & rocks.

00y0y_2624ijyhGxN_600x450.jpg

Tank located in Burnaby. Please pm.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Update:

Maxspect Razor 27" 160W 16,000K LED with tank mount + ceiling mount options in box - $380

Innovative Marine Nuvo 24g 36" long all in one tank - $500 w/ live rock and sand

Prefer to part tank and light together.

Reef Master Test Kit & High range pH test kit: barely used - $15

Jager 75 Watt Aquarium Heater - $10

Red Sea Hydrometer with Digital Thermometer - $5

Livestock:
~20lbs of live sand - $15

20lbs of super nice porous live rocks (one of which has some corals on it) - $70 for all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts