British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
bump... or make an offer. i have still 30 pcs or more of this and it's getting crowded already on my 30gl.

·
Registered
400 Posts
I am in north vancouver and would love some... if you head out this way for charles I would be interested :)

·
Registered
400 Posts
Well what I would really love is a male and female.. I have heard they are hard to sex though. Are you able to distinguish them at all?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yeah, i read about jewel cichlids and it's hard to get a compatible pair. if you want, i will give you the parents for $25/pair.

·
Registered
400 Posts
So you will part with the younger fish for $2.50 a piece but the parents for $25? Holy crow :p Let me think on it lol...

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
oh... is't pricy? but my piont is you will get 100%compatible pair because this is there parents. give me offer.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Yes you are right... Supposedly it isn't easy to find compatible pairs. I really need to think about it though because I am on a student's salary and silly as it sounds, that's a lot of money for me right now. How old are the parents?

·
Registered
400 Posts
I have another question, are these fish at an age that they will begin pairing off soon? Could I take my chances and try to wait for a successful pair up or is pairing off still a long ways away?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts