British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a breeding pair of long-finned zebra danios for sale. The male is more white then usual, very pretty. I have had them for years now, but have to part with them as they always eat my Angels eggs. They have given me a ton of babies too, which I have about 10 left, wich are also for sale. Another very white one in the bunch. At least 7 months old.

Kribensis for sale too. They are about 5 1/2 moths old now, raised in my home. So far looks like mostly females. A little hard to sex though. Some are much smaller than others. At least 10 for sale. They are in my 90 gal so hard to count them all at once.
I would like to keep one pair though.

Located in the shuswap. Contact me if you are interested!

$6/krib and $6 for the danio pair

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
u have to post prices :)

·
Registered
400 Posts
no offence... but pics for these fish are not really needed... if you want pics just google em.. pics are really only needed for larger fish that could have different shapes and colors... smaller fish tend to look the same...

·
Registered
306 Posts
Prices, not pics... ;)

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
no offence... but pics for these fish are not really needed... if you want pics just google em.. pics are really only needed for larger fish that could have different shapes and colors... smaller fish tend to look the same...
I didnt say anything about pics, i said that no prices have been post it lol

·
Registered
400 Posts
hmm... what was i smoking lol

·
Registered
4,435 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry! I was just in a little rush before work...

umm I was going to say about $6/krib, sound ok?

and $6 for the danio pair...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts