British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for sale are the remaining Africans I have in my 125gallon. Tank has been sold and I need to rehome these fish. I am trying to sell them as a package deal... if no bites by the weekend I will split them up. I have had most of these fish going on 2 years, very healthy and feed only new life spectrum Thera-B.

(2) Livingstonii, male 9" and female 7.5", $40.00 for the pair, will not split as they spawn often.

(1) Saulosi, male 3.5", $15.00, He was born in this tank, a Survivor. Is currently yellow with blue pearl but will change to blue/black if you can track down 2+ females to house with him. His parents were F1 stock from a US breeder.

(1) Redtop Zebra, male 4.5"+, $15.00. Real nice fish, bright orange fins. Bought from BCA member

(1) Hongi, Male 4", $15.00, from Spencer Jacks

(1) Yellow Tail Acei, Male 6"+ $20.00, biggest Acei I have ever seen, Bought from BCA member

(1) Venustus, Male 7.5", $25.00, from Spencer Jacks

(1) Phenochilus, Sex unsure 4"+, $20.00, from Spencer Jacks

(1) Unknown Peacock, Male 5.5+", $35.00, Nicest fish in my tank IMO, bought from BCA member

(1) Nimbochromis Fusco, Male 8"+, $35.00, Show stopper, from Specner Jacks

(2) Blue Donphins, Both Male 5-6", $30.00 ea, Awesome deep color on these guys, from Spencer Jacks

(1) Clown loach, Male 3.5"+, $15.00, nice color, Bought from Fantasy

I would like to sell this as a package to someone. Its a good mix but these fish live peaceful with each other which is not always the case with Africans... would be nice to keep them together.

I am willing to sell the group for $200 OBO... Videos below were shot last night... Thanks

EDIT: I have found a buyer who is willing to take the group. Thank you for all who showed interest but my main goal was keeping the group together. They are going into a 180 gallon

·
ORIGINAL FORUM GANGSTER
2,351 Posts
What's your location? On bc aquaria doesn't help much

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Is the random Peacock one of mine :)

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Is the random Peacock one of mine :)
Hey bud... I know the one your thinking of. I actually still have him... well my brother does over at his place. I thought he was going to be a show stopper but his colors never came in as I thought. He was probably one of the nicest looking juvenile peacocks I have owned... you never know how these hybrids will mature though.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
I still have mine. He's big and his colors didn't turn out as nice as when he was small either. I even found him on the floor one morning. He lived and now I'll never sell him lol. Are you shutting down both tanks or just the 1?

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
All 6' tanks are shut down for a little while. I am planning a decent size reno on my place so I am going to hold off setting up another tank until sometime next year.

I still have two 10gal, 2 33gal and 1 220 gallon in the garage. I have the gear to setup the smaller tanks. 220 is going to be for an asian aro/discuss setup with live plants, sand and 1 driftwood center piece. Going to set it up with a big sump which I have no experience setting up... so going to take it slow.

I plan to keep the smaller tank... worth more sitting in my garage collecting dust then selling them. I know eventually I will use them again.

no plans in the near future to keep africans.. Although it seems most guys return to africans or get into fowlr or reef setups.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts