British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Manzanita, and assorted branches - 1 - 3ft in length or great pieces to build a scape for 50 gallons or larger tanks. Prices range from $10 to $40 for very large pieces. They have been treated, and in my 190 gallon for months.

Pick up only in East Van near the PNE. Call or text for details please. If you leave me a message on here, it may take a few days before I get back to you. Thank you!

It’s difficult to showcase one of my large pieces as it’s bogged down right now with a stone and partly covered with the hydrocotyle tripartita vines. All wood is in my ”fish room“ - a space outside my residence. You are welcome to arrange with me to come view any piece before you choose to buy one. Please text ahead to arrange a time.

Cheers!
Drew
604-781-2709

Attachments

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Shoot, posted this in the wrong classifieds section. Anyone know how to port it to the “Equipment” section?

·
Super Moderator
5,300 Posts
Shoot, posted this in the wrong classifieds section. Anyone know how to port it to the “Equipment” section?
I moved the post to Freshwater Equipment. Posting pictures of the wood would be helpful for the sale.

Best regards,

Stuart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts