British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is a very rare apisto. I bought the parents from Aquariums West for a hefty price. The little guys are about a year old. They are growing very slowly, possibly because I have them all in a single tank. There are about 3 dominant males and that might stunt the other ones. Apart form these 3, I can't sex the other ones. Each group of 6 will include a dominant male, 3 middle-size ones, and 2 smaller ones. That should maximise the likelihood of breeding.

Link to my thread in the breeding section: My latest breeding project - Apistogramma Rio Mamore

Pick up in South-East Van (Killarney). All proceeds will go to Virunga National Park | Support Our Conservation Efforts for the protection of mountain gorillas.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
One last group left.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pending.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hello, any apisots left?
The last group is pending pickup tonight. I will update this thread if the sale falls through, but it's unlikely.

I do have another group in my main tank, but I haven't decided what to do with the tank. It will be my last tank once I shut down the 33 breeder sometime this week. The plan initially was to get out of the hobby entirely and shut down the main tank too, but now that it's becoming imminent I'm having second thoughts!

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
All gone. Thanks to all the buyers.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I can't find how to close a thread anymore with the new format, so mods, please close it if you see this. Thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.