British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Update: Sorry for the delay but here are some pictures of what I am selling. I have put them back in the tank for now so that they don't go bad and I am willing to keep them for a few days.

Ludwigia Glandulosa (stem plant) - $5 for a handfull of stems (quite a lot). I have 2 lots available.

Hemianthus Micranthemoides umbrosum - $5 for a 2-hander patch

A Giant Sword Plant baby which I don't know the name. Picture on left is the sword when small. Picture on right is when grown up. Young leaves are red. Mature leaves are bronze yellowish green.
I have quite a few more but in emersed form from the stem coming up from the mother plant. I sold a few of them from a prior FS thread prior to the crash.

plus 3 other small quantities of other plants (pogostemon E. Stelatta, Sunset Hygro, another stem plant which I don't remember the name) that I will throw in for free.

FCFS only. Vancouver Fraser St. pickup only.

·
Registered
141 Posts
If anyone from surrey, or langley, is grabbing something please send me a PM. Conflicting schedules causing a problem.

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Ask if they can ship it for an extra couple dollars, they last fine in plastic bags with some water, and then put into the bubble envelopes. Just do it on a Monday or Tuesday to avoid the weekend.

I have plants shipped from Alberta in this manner and they are fine. Just a little more effort for the seller. It'd only take 2 days TOPS within the lower mainland if mailed in the morning.

Make it worth their while if you want it that surely.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump.. Thread updated with pictures.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Does the Hemianthus Micranthemoides umbrosum need to be in substrate or will it grow just floating?
Either way but I just grow mine floating. Close to the light and with nutrients, it grows fast.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.