1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Audio equipment Gas Tableware Machine Font

Marineland C360 Canister Filter new in box

NEVER USED!!! BRAND NEW!!

Bought a few months ago and decided to go with hob.

all media included!!

150.00 obo pu. Agassiz or chilliwack or bring to city next time I come.

These filters feature complete 3-stage filtration, virtually no bypass and work with freshwater or marine aquariums. For 30, 55, and 100 gallon aquariums.

All media included: filter floss pad, filter foam, carbon filter bag and bio-filter balls.

Silent power, high-end performance efficiency and unmatched ease of use are what make the C-360 the ultimate in external multi-stage filtration.

Aquarium water is drawn into the canister and through (rather than around) a succession of stacked media trays for full-contact filtration--virtually NO BYPASS. The water is then returned to your aquarium, sparkling clean and fish-healthy. And when it's time to service your C-160, all you do its push a lever, turn the key and lift out the Stack N' Flo Filter Trays.

Equipment: Valve block for quick release and hose attachment, canister lid with fit-lock clamps, directional flow dish, Stack N' Flo filter trays, intake strainer and extension tube, heavy-duty intake outlet hoses.

Media: Filter foam, carbon filter bad with black diamond premium activated carbon, bio-filter balls, filter floss pad.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Smoking deal pet culture 239.00 just bought 3 months ago has 3 year warranty.. First 100.00 takes like to see you take advantage of the deal I can deliver to you still haven't seen your fish yet...

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Too bad you're so far away.Id take it tomorrow.

·
Registered
751 Posts
the wife says no!, just found out I bought two more tanks on the weekend and she had to go to Sumas to pick up the two hob's for me because my passport expired, good luck with the sale

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Chilliwack maybe abbotsford in a couple weeks?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.