British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Both actually. I live in Richmond. I need to figure out how to get them. Any ideas? Are you in a store or are you selling them privately? What is the latest time one can come to get them?

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hi W&C,
I've done the run out to Richmond by transit and it takes about three hours, one way! Driving is more reasonable.
However, it is possible to send the cultures via Parcel Post. For two day delivery the cost would be $10 -$15, possibly somewhat less. Alternatively, I will be doing a trade with someone in Surrey in the next week or two; I could ask him if he would take the cultures with him and have you pick them up in Surrey.
cheers, Storm

·
Registered
7 Posts
Ok are you in a store or are you selling these from your home?

If I get someone to pick them up how long will they last if I cannot get them for a couple of days?

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I apologise for missing the question in your first post... I'm a home based hobbiest who grows live food cultures for my own fiish. I've downsized and grow a little more of these cultures than can be used. As for shelf life, I can pack the cultures with that in mind. They will need to be kept warm, of course, and level.

If we prearrange, pick up is fine up to ten thirty pm.

·
Registered
273 Posts
do you still have cultures for sale id love to pick some up from you :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.