British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have to shut down my tank due to stupid new management not permitting me to have bigger than a 5g tank. So I would like to try to get rid of them in one shot if possible. Asking $40 obo for all of them and they need to be gone by tomorrow night. Got a notice they are checking all units Wed for future upgrades but truth it they are looking for reasons to get the older renters out so they can reno the suite and ask alot more money for them. They been doing it for a couple.months as it is so I'm not stupid since they have entered suites many times the last couple months from measuring them to annual inspections so I need them to go to a good home asap so I can empty the tank before Wed morning. They are all healthy and no aggression amongst them.
2 x green terrors (3" and 2")
1x rainbow Shark 4-5"
1 x Bumblebee Catfish 4"
1 x blue Gourami 4"
2 x Clown pleco 2.5-3"
4-5 x bristlenose pleco 3-4"
Maybe a couple others can't remember lol
Reply with a contact number for faster response

·
Registered
195 Posts
Interested but could not take all pm'd

·
Registered
195 Posts
More interested in the plecos but right now i only have 1 75 with another cycling so im rather limited even if one did catch my eye

·
Premium Member
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the interest. All fish are pending pick up this evening. If anything changes I will contact the next person in the order they replied. Thanks Again

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.