British Columbia Aquariums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

7X-15X35 Zoom 290 Ft. at 1000 Yds. at 7X 97M/1000M at 7X Coated Optics 101ZC Made in Japan GREAT CONDITION NO SCRACTHES ON THE LENS!
$30.00 FIRM

Magic Cards The Gathering I collected these but never got to really get into it. Now selling for someone to enjoy it. I have four rare cards, tons of uncommon and a lot of commons.
$20.00 O.B.O

Pokemon Collectable Cards mint condition from the original 150 pokemons
$10.00 O.B.O

Hamster cage with wheels and water bottle.
$10.00 FIRM
SOLD!

Critter Trail hamster cage / dwarf hamster cage, complete set play ground and home.
$20.00FIRM

Lighting Fixtures four bulbs fit with diffuser cover.
$20.00 FIRM

Two matching headlights and one rear light for it is for Honda Accord Sedan LX 2007. selling parts for friend.
$200.00 O.B.O

XBOX 360 soft mod iXtreme up to date and can play online, comes with power box, HDMI cord, 20 GB HDD, 2 controllers, 1 headset, remote, and mod games and play original games. WORKS GREAT! I PLAYED THIS LIKE 5x Max. no time for it anymore, was just interested in the modifying and the mechanics..i am no gamer =(. Modded games included: halo wars, ninja blade, ninja gaiden 2, mortal kombat vs dc universe, dbz burst limit, gears of war 2, dead rising, left 4 dead, street fighter 4, left 4 dead 2, tekken 6, soul calibur 4, bioshock 2, battlefield 2, avatar, dante inferno, assasin creed 2, xmen wolverine, cod waw,tom clany's hawx. I can guarantee you that this is not some junky xbox 360 no RROD no IP blocks no b.s...I hate when people sell defective things that you will later find out... you will test out the console of course.
$250.00 O.B.O
SOLD!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.