British Columbia Aquariums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm changing stocking in my tanks and I'm going to sadly let my peacock bass go. They just are limiting my options and I don't have alot of tanks to play with. So up for sale goes my 3 mono peacock bass - roughly 7-8". They are nice and fat. I got them from Charles when they were maybe 5.5" or so, they haven't really lengthened too much but they are really grown thick and added alot of bulk. I don't overfeed the fish. Right now, they just get a handful of Hikari Carnivore pellets every couple of days. I know some people stuff them to make them grow but I feel that's not really natural. Very healthy and as I said, pellet trained. I got them from Charles a few months back and I'm selling them back out at the same price. $65 each.

I also have 3 "baby" Ocellaris growing out in a 33g right now. They are about 2.5" - 3" now. Very healthy and am selling for the same as I got them for. $35 each.

If you are willing to buy both groups, I'll sell the Ocellaris to you for half price. PM if you are interested.

Thanks,
Tony

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ocellaris sold. Thx!!

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Monday morning bump.