British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm thinking of replacing my ludwigia and ammania stem plants with something else, so I have a moderate bunch of each for sale. $10 for two hefty bunches.

Stuart (when he visited my aquarium) suggested that one of my stem plants is ammania gracilis, and it very much looks just like it, hence why I labelled it that. I bought it as a potted Tropica plant and the name was Nesaea crassicaulis. Personally I think mine looks more like ammania gracilis, but who knows; they are very closely related, both native to parts of Africa in softer water regions.

As for the hydrocotyl triparita, I have a small collection of trimmings - so $5?

Please text me if interested at 604-781-2709

Cheers,

Drew

Attachments

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So I have determined that I have Nesaea Crassicaulis and not Ammania Gracilis. I sold a bunch and will not have more to sell for another 1.5 months. I have also sold all my Ludwigia Repens. If interested, please check back with me via text at 604-781-2709. Pet stores are selling Tropica potted plants between $13 and $16. I'm willing to trade or sell bunch of stem plants for $5, or baby dwarf lilies (limited specimens) (Nymphaea sp.) for $10 each.

Plants still available ATM FS:

hydrocotyl triparita - $5
dwarf lily (Nymphaea sp.) $10

Please text me if interested - 604-781-2709.

Cheers

1 - 2 of 2 Posts