Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi there,

My wife and I are moving to the interior in a few months and, as moving my aquariums will just be too hard, I have reluctantly decided to sell everything in an orderly fashion between now and then; no rush, no fire sale. I will sell the fish first and then the tanks/equipment, unless someone wants to take a complete set-up at a discount.

90% of the fish come from April's 'emporium' so the quality is first rate and there have been no additions to the tanks for the past couple of years and no disease.

The fish are all housed in my 120 gal (48x24x24) tank with black wooden stand (cost $800) and my 90 gal (48x24x18) top quality Oceanic tank, black wooden stand, and canopy (this tank alone cost $1200+).

I have decided to sell the tanks/equipment at 50% of what I paid for them, so the 120gal will be $400 and the 90gal Oceanic will be $600. These are for the tanks, cabinets, lights and in the case of the Oceanic, the wooden canopy i.e. no other equipment included.

The following are the fish that are for sale. Some of the quantities/sizes are approximate as, to be honest, they are hard to count/measure without catching. If someone is seriously interested then I can count/measure/photograph in detail (and I will get around to this over time regardless).

• 7 discus (4"-6") - pics and pricing coming shortly
  • 11-12 clown loaches (4"-6") - $200 the lot
  • 6-7 yo-yo loaches (3"-4") - $50 the lot
  • 3-4 horse head loaches (3"-4") - $20 the lot
  • 5-6 bushynose plecos, some albino, some black, (2"-4"+) - $40 the lot
  • 3-4 various corys (1"-2") - $10 the lot
  • 1 x gold nugget pleco (4"+) - $50
  • 30+ misc other fish, tetras, etc - $50 the lot

I know I am supposed to put a price on them but, at this stage, I haven't had a chance to look through ads to work out what is a fair price (for both of us). I'll get around to that as soon as I can but, in the menatime, if you are interested then let me know and I am sure we can work something out.

Just a couple of notes:
  • I live between Maple Ridge and Mission so you need to be able to travel if you would like to see the fish.
  • Please don't embarass us both my coming up with a stupid low ball offer.
  • I don't want to mess around selling an odd fish here and there. I would like to sell in complete groups.

I'll update this post as I have time to fill in the missing details, take photos etc.

Many thanks,
Graham

·
Premium Member
1,677 Posts
Are you selling the tank and the fish together, or will you part out? or...?

I have been looking for another 120 gallon oceanic for a while. Not sure if i would be interested in the fish, would depend on price, and species of the discus.

I Pm'ed you my cell number, give me a call later on tonight.

Thanks,

Alex

·
Premium Member
6,764 Posts
The rules apply to EVERYONE, there are no exceptions or excuses. Please post a price or prices ASAP, as per the classified rules or your ad will be removed In the meantime this is a classified ad people, not a place for opinions. I am removing the unnecessary comments.
Thanks you!

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
PM sent. Patiently waiting for response.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Hi everyone,

First of all, I apologise to the site/moderators that I did not adhere to the rules by not posting prices in my ad. I will do so within 24 hours or the ad will be removed.

Secondly, I apologise that I have been swamped by the number of private messages. I wasn't expecting such a level of interest. Please rest assured that I will respond to each of you as quickly as I can but, as above, to make my ad conform to the board rules I must focus on working out pricing first.

Cheers,
Graham

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Alex,

It is the 90gal tank that is the Oceanic, the 120gal is not an Oceanic.

Cheers,
Graham

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Sorry, ad has been closed. You must post prices at time of posting. I won't delete the ad, so you may copy and paste it when you find the time to do so.

In the event you don't see this, I'll pm you directly as a heads up. No hard feelings.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.