British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
November's fishy and snaily sale! (May make a regular monthly sale depending on how fast the babies grow and overrun the tanks) Fish and snails will be available for 2 weeks from November 7th to November 21st. Leftover fish and snails will be brought up to my local pet store unless a later pickup date has been arranged.

What I have available is Mystery Snails (small) and my first batch of home-bred assorted Platys and Guppies (juveniles and young adults). Still learning the pattern varieties of the Platy and Guppies so if I say it is this but it is that, please don't hesitate to correct me. Please also excuses the semi blurry photos, it's a tad bit difficult to take pictures of hyperactive fish that at too happy to see me. I can try to provide additional photos upon request.

I can do home pick-ups or meet at a Skytrain Station for both fish and snails. Snails will be packed in small deli containers and fish bagged in fish bags.

Available Fish & Snails

Snail - Mystery Snails - Small (Large pea-sized)$2
- Ivory [SOLD]
- Blue [SOLD]
- Golden [SOLD]
- DPl. Olive Jade [SOLD]

Snail - Pond Snails - Assorted Sizes $0.20
- [SOLD]

Fish - Platys $3 (mostly females, few males)
- Tuxedo - Gold and Orange
- Neon - Gold and Green
- Salt & Pepper - Sunset
- Mickey Mouse - Gold

Fish - Guppies $3 (males & females)
- Cobra - Green and Green/Orange
- Assorted Fancy?

You can contact me through comment, PM or text 778-984-5376.

Take care out there.

- Curtis (The Snail Guy)
fish-platy-1.jpg fish-guppy-3.jpg

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Many fish and snails still available, waiting to find a home.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Many enthusiastic Platys and Guppies looking to add a flash of colour and energy to a waiting aquarium! Will you be their new aquatic home?

Please comment, PM or text me @ 778-984-5376. If you call, please leave a message and I'll get back to you. Though the best way to get ahold of me is to PM or text me.

Take care,
- Curtis

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
All snails are sold but I still have many eager Platys and Guppies looking for homes. One week left to add some energy and colour to your aquascape.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.