British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all. I have been "collecting" several pieces in the past while to start up a reef. However, due to an over-crowded fishroom....dominated by plecos, plus a very busy life and a copious amount of travel, I have decided that this isn't a good time to set up a reef.
So....long and short, I have reluctantly decided to part with the pieces to what I feel will make an awesome reef tank.
I would like to sell this as a package as I think that someone would have a chance to have a great start to an awesome reef. The "pieces" are as listed below:

#1- Plexi glass cube tank 20"x20"x20"...used, but in very good condition....SOLD
#2- Plexi sump...16"x18"x15" high....SOLD
#3- Reef Octopus RO-PS-1000 INT Protein skimmer. SOLD
#4- EVERGLOW D 120 LED light. This is brand new...still in the box. I got an excellent deal and got it for $140.00
#5- JEBCO WP-10 Wavemaker. Brand new...still in box. I paid $50.00 U.S for this.

·
Premium Member
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
The tank, sump and protein skimmer have been sold. I still have the Light and Jebco Wavemaker. They are both BRAND NEW....STILL I BOX. I will sell at the price I paid for them. $140.00 for the LED, $60.00 for the Wavemaker. Please p.m. if interested.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts