British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone,
I'm taking down my 75 gallon lake Malawi cichlid tank since it is setup at someone else's house and maintenance has become very difficult. :(

I have a lot of females, juveniles, adolescent males, and adult males to rehome. A couple of the adult males are bright ice blue as they are the alpha males in the tank atm, the remainder have darker colors but will brighten up in a tank with no females.

here is the price list:
all females and juveniles (2-2.5 inches) are $5
adult and adolescent males are $10 - again, they may not be ice blue at pickup but will brighten up in a male-only or less crowded tank based on my experience owning them for over 8 yrs
the vibrant ice blue males are $15

Pickup is:
Save On Foods plaza, corner of Prairie and Coast Meridian Rd. Port Coquitlam

Water Fin Organism Underwater Fish supply Underwater Organism Fish Tail Marine biology Water Nature Natural environment Wood Organism Water Underwater Fin Fish Marine biology

Attachments

·
Registered
904 Posts
I am looking to get a couple of Malawi tanks going again how many fish do you have to re-home? I have always been partial to Zebras and these sound like a nice variant.

PM me or text (604) 240-096two

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am looking to get a couple of Malawi tanks going again how many fish do you have to re-home? I have always been partial to Zebras and these sound like a nice variant.

PM me or text (604) 240-096two

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sounds good, I'll msg you tonight. They are very nice and all are healthy and usually only die from aggression from the alpha males or old age.

I haven't counted recently but I think its 30 or more.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts