British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Pseudotropheus saulosi Dwarf Mbuna Breeding Colony.

~14 fish including two dominant male (blue colour), one subordinate male and several others (mostly female, yellow colour and a few babies). These fish are spectactular pets, I wouldn't sell them exept I am moving out of the country. Amazing behaviours and colours, females are mouth brooders and regularly breed in my tank. Better than watching TV! Fish should be kept in a 50 gallon plus tank. Have reached adult size ~3-4 inches. Looking for $80. I live in yaletown and I can't deliver the fish...but i need to move them by Thursday! I'll throw in my gold nugget pleco for only $25 more!

Read more about them here: Pseudotropheus saulosi

Not sure how to post pics here, but they are in my craigslist ad...
http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/van/for/1899086346.html

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
thats an awesome deal. congrats to whoever the lucky new owner is :) sorry you have to part with your fishies jbystria. saulosi are really cool i love how different the sexes look.

·
Registered
59 Posts
These fish are excellent! Quite possibly the best Rifters to start out with if you're new to Africans. I can say this from first hand experience, considering these are probs the fish I once owned, bred, and then sold. Also, they are very personable and are will come and 'suckle' and 'nip' you'r fingers when placed near the surface- lots of fun.

Good luck!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OK, the person that was scheduled to take half the group didn't show so now I have all the fish for sale, this is a great deal but I need to move them by tomorrow as I'm moving. Help me out!

·
Registered
328 Posts
saulosi

I used to own saulosi but the male in the picture does not have the 6 bars..is it me or the pic ???

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
if anyone is looking at getting into african cichlids this is a great place to start
bump for nice fish and a good deal

·
Registered
505 Posts
I ended up picking these up. Got an even better deal when I got there. Super nice guy. I will post pics of them in their new tanks soon. :)

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
I ended up picking these up. Got an even better deal when I got there. Super nice guy. I will post pics of them in their new tanks soon. :)
Shelfish. I think ngo911 picked them up already ;).

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.