British Columbia Aquariums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Are those Red tiger shrimp or Red cherry shrimp?
thanks for catching my attention,I have several "tiger shrimps"over an inch now in same tank from other member long time ago,and all my RCS I already sold long ago which they were kept in same tank,after goggling...and looking the both species,,,I could be wrong so I'm holding the sale now or if some members still want them I can let them go for $0.75 each selling as RCS which they most likely are...for all those who PM me,I already PM you back to look here....

·
Registered
15 Posts
hey Pieces71 just PM'ed you but doesn't look like it when out(new to this stuff). If you could can you PM me back.

thx

Paul

·
Registered
59 Posts
Attn paw2001: Unless you were around before the crash and already knew this, or know how most forums work, to pm someone, you need to have a minimum of 10 posts...

Just a heads up as to why it might not have sent out

·
Registered
957 Posts
Hello,

I have a few from the wild kind of cherries and they say these guys do interbreed, so I am interested in having 4 mixed sexes if they are big enough to tell.
Is that OK with you or you have a minimal number to do a transaction :)
Let me know. Thanks :)

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hello,

I have a few from the wild kind of cherries and they say these guys do interbreed, so I am interested in having 4 mixed sexes if they are big enough to tell.
Is that OK with you or you have a minimal number to do a transaction :)
Let me know. Thanks :)
that what I'm selling, wild kind of cherry shrimps,if you do have some already i think you do not need to get some (how many is few)coz they will breed like rabbits..or if you still want some you can drop by my place,I will not reply to your pm as this is my reply already,let me know

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
for those members who PMed me I'll replay tomorrow as it is late now.... just arrive from work

·
Registered
957 Posts
Well, yours are red, mine have no colour at all :)
So, if you're willing to give just 4 and can mix males and females, that's gonna be awesome!
PM me when you have some time where we can meet (if you are me picking just 4).

1 - 20 of 21 Posts