1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
IMG_1985.jpg
IMG_1980.jpg

Hi there,

I am selling everything together for a low price.
I have got saltwater chemicals and a protein skimmer for sale:

Protein Skimmer that comes with a pump rated for up to 50 gal (AquaClear 402 pump). I don't have the name or type of the skimmer. Great condition with all parts.
SALIFERT Calcium (Ca) Profi-Test kit -> 50-100 tests (barely used)
SALIFERT Phosphate (Po4) Profi-Test kit -> 60 tests (barely used)
KENT MARINE Kalkwasser Mix 450g (new)
ROWA Phos Po4 and SiO4 Absorber 250ml (new)
KENT MARINE Pro Buffer dKH 16 oz (almost new)
2 SeaTest Full Range Specific Gravity Meters and 1 Hydrometer

**ALL for $40**

Thanks.

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
pics Mo, please :)

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I can't find any label on the expire date. Sorry I don't know too much about saltwater. I bought my tank a couple months back and all this stuff came with it. I want someone to put them to good use and I just want them gone. The guy who sold me the tank only had everything for less than 1.5 years though so I assume he bought them after that, but thats just an assumption.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I can't find any label on the expire date. Sorry I don't know too much about saltwater. I bought my tank a couple months back and all this stuff came with it. I want someone to put them to good use and I just want them gone. The guy who sold me the tank only had everything for less than 1.5 years though so I assume he bought them after that, but thats just an assumption.
Thanks Mo. The expire date on the test kit is very important. It can give you a wrong reading then your tank may crash because of that.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am now selling it all for $40. The skimmer and pump have to be at least that much, anything else is a bonus.

**$40**

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.