British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
When I am back and ready from dealing with my family issues. I will have the following for sale.

A smaller version of black poso rabbit snails. The good thing about this variety is they are peaceful and eat only algae. Plus they clean the substrate by keeping it aerated when digging. I swear by these snails when keeping sulawesi shrimps. I went from 10 to around 200. These usually get sold for 8-12 dollars. But because I want to get rid of them when they are still young ranging from sizes 0.2-0.6 cm. I am selling them for $2 each. They are very hardy and can live in many water params. I keep them in both my CRS tanks and sulawesi tanks. minimum buy of 5

quantity special
10 for $18
15 for $25
20 for $30

Photo by Tn23

Before I left, I had a bunch of baby CRS shrimplets and will be posting pics and prices along with grades on here.

Also, I will have to check on how my sulawesi shrimps are doing but prices are as follows and discounts are available when more are purchased =) PM if you are interested. serious buyers only:

Harlequin shrimp --> $35 each

Cardinal shrimp --> $20 each

Yellow Cheek --> $30 each

For equipment go here --> http://www.bcaquaria.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2285

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
here is a sneak peak of the CRS that will be available =) all are pure line and not golden bee mixed! so they won't come cheap! No low ballers. Any low ballers will be ignored!

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
572 Posts
LOL crazy bastERDDDSS!!! hahahaha Thomas and chris and other chris!!!! too many chris hahahaha...

Frank don't give those two any hahahaha... Give me a call when you are back in van city thanks.

Stephen

·
Registered
173 Posts
Need some black poso rabbit snails :) PM Sent!!!

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Free bump.

Give me a call when yours have offspring, lol Stephan.
LOL crazy bastERDDDSS!!! hahahaha Thomas and chris and other chris!!!! too many chris hahahaha...

Frank don't give those two any hahahaha... Give me a call when you are back in van city thanks.

Stephen

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Most of the harlequins are taken or spoken for and the berried are not for sale =)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.