British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm trying to make arrangements to move these tanks out again and want to see what sort of interest is generated.
First and foremost - a heads up that all of these tanks were up and running 6ish months ago but have been left after fish were removed. Some tanks may still contain water and fish tank yuck, there is a back yard with a hose available and I am absolutely willing to help.

ALL prices are OBO and negotiable. Open to barter/trade for small tank setups (approx 5g), mosses and low light plants and equipment, shrimp and larger snails.

I have a clean 29g tank with an older stand and canopy. Holds water, no filter or other gear. $30

I have a collection of approx 4-6 3 gallon Eclipse tanks, in various states of repair. Some will work just fine, and others will need reassembling and tinkering, but last I checked I was able to get all running and all pieces were there, including canopy and filter bits. Have some unused filter cartridges as well. Full package $60, must take them all as a lot.

Approx 30 gallon tall, half moon style tank with black stand. This was once someone's project here on the forum before I got it and has a built in pump/filter and light. ABsolutely can be up and running easily with little effort and a little TLC. $60 for tank, stand, filter, light, etc. This was a really unique tank when it was up and running, we really enjoyed it! - $50

1 15g long tank with mesh lid, was once axolotl lair - no canopy/light, in good shape. $20

1 20g long reptile tank w/ ill-fitting mesh lid that can be locked down with clips. Good for semi-aquatic setup or snakes. Has heating pad affixed to one bottom corner and comes with thermostat. $50

Various other bits and pieces, some smaller (topin, etc) filters and heaters, small bags of pool sand and natural looking gravel - the types of things you accumulate as an aquarium hobbyist over years. All odds and ends free for the taking, all first come first serve.

Please contact me via PM if you would like more info or photos of a specific tank or tanks and/or gear and I will get them to you ASAP. Patience would be appreciated as they tanks aren't currently stored at my residence and some coordination has to be done!

There may also be a 20g tank w/ an Eheim 2213 canister filter and flourescent canopy available that needs a bit more cleanup. Open to offers.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I live in North Van. Do not have a vehicle...duh, but would be more than willing to use public transit to
pick up the 30 gallon half-moon tank and stand. Are the prices for stand and aquarium separate, and
can you provide a pic? Thanks mortava.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts