British Columbia Aquariums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
No, this is not fish related, but I am just checking to see if there is any interest here in solid wood clocks. Here’s what I offer:

Each clock is hand crafted and designed to last a lifetime, made of solid wood construction from high quality hard or soft wood. Hanging designs come with hanging hardware. They make great gifts for any occasion and can be finished to fit into any design style.

You would have your choice of:

Style: 1) Standing (12”x6”x14”), 2) Hanging (12”x6”x16”), 3) Standing Pendulum (12”x6”x24”), 4) Hanging Pendulum (12”x6”x26”)

Wood: 1) Pine, 2) Oak, 3) Maple, 4) MDF (wood with no grain pattern)

Finish: 1) Clear lacquer, 2) stained and lacquered (different stains available), 3) painted.

Pictures of 3 styles can be found below. The standing pendulum would be the same as the hanging one, just with the base like the standing style.

If you have any interest, questions, or suggestions please feel free to contact me either on this thread or by PM. For pricing please send a PM and I will respond to you as quickly as I can. Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
600 Posts
how big are they and how much is the price range? these look awesome man! got real talent there.

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thank you. Sizes are 12" wide x 6" deep x 14 - 26" high. Prices start at $240. A 10% discount would apply to BCA members. Alternately, you could take a 5% discount, with 5% going to BCA.

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
VERY NICE.. can you make a grandfather clock? ok..i grew up with captain kangaroo..and ive always wanted one. if not..id be interested in a pendulum hanging one..but not quite yet..maybe for fall.

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey April, I haven't made a grandfather clock before, but I will look into one and see what it involves. As for the pendulum hanging one, let me know when you are ready and we will work out what wood/finish you want. Thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts