115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling:
1 approx.3" blue diamond 25.00
1 approx.3" white 25.00
1 approx.3" red spotted 25.00
3 approx.3" red melon(looks a little weird) 15.00 each
1 approx.5" Flagtail for 40.00
No pictures.Lost all the buyer's contact info after the forum crashed.
If anyone is still interested in getting discus, feel free to pm me again.

·
Registered
484 Posts
im not to sure it wokred with me only having one post. either way here it is just incase the other two didnt work

Selling:
1 approx.3" blue diamond 25.00
1 approx.3" white 25.00
1 approx.3" red spotted 25.00
3 approx.3" red melon(looks a little weird) 15.00 each
1 approx.5" Flagtail for 40.00
No pictures.Lost all the buyer's contact info after the forum crashed.
If anyone is still interested in getting discus, feel free to pm me again.
i would definatly be pick up the white,red spotted and possible a red melon aswell. where are you located in surrey and no way of pictures?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Unable to pm you. sure np, no picture because they airn't mine and i'm just selling it for someone. Picking up the school of discus on sunday, will be available next week. They are in Richmond if you don't mind picking up over there, or I will just bring it to Surrey.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
im not to sure it wokred with me only having one post. either way here it is just incase the other two didnt work

i would definatly be pick up the white,red spotted and possible a red melon aswell. where are you located in surrey and no way of pictures?
I tried pming you, but it seems like I couldn't. I will contact you again at the end of Sunday for a proper scheduling.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
for the people who are interested in the flagtail, it's first come first serve. So I will attempt to contact potential buyers from the list. Also let you guys know by the end of the week. Thanks.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

So i have the red melon and blue and white discus with me rightnow. I will be available wednesday and friday before 2pm.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
As for the Flagtail, it is still in Richmond. For further information, please contact the number is 604 818 5130 for pickup and location. For some reason i have more than 5 post and yet I cannot make a pm. Admin can you look into the problem, thanks.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Give me a call on the 604 818 5130 number and then I'll give you my address, i do not have the picture rightnow.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
since no one is serious enough to even make a call for appointment to see and pick up the discus, i'm closing the thread.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.