British Columbia Aquariums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
I'm helping my friend move and hes got some plants he wants to get rid of. Here attached is a picture of some of the plants he is going to sell. Not sure of how many portions, but first come first serve. Theres more plants to come, he is just in the process of moving them out. All these plants require a nutrient rich substrate like ADA and require low pH. Best suitable for crystal shrimp tanks. For his setup, he uses GEX substrate for shrimp and plant, some tanks with CO2 some without and do fine. His pH ranges from 6.8 and lower, lowest tank I've checked is with a pH of 5.

1) $1.25 per plant
2) $6 per plant (grows small)
3) $8 per plant
4) I'm buying it =) so no price there =P as he only has 7 he is willing to sell but will be able to see in my setups!
5) $1.10 per stem CORRECTION! look below

CORRECTION! number 5 Staurogyne repens is minimum 5 stems and 10 for $10. However, I don't think he has enough to go around. I will go and check on thursday after one of my finals and see if i can snap a few pics of his setups if he hasn't started taking it down yet.

times for picking up is also same as my other thread: http://www.bcaquaria.com/forum/freshwater-equipment-classifieds-27/fs-clearing-out-some-extra-uneeded-equipment-4965/#post45036

·
Super Moderator
5,241 Posts
Frank.

I'll take 5 stems on Ranunculus and 5 stems Staurogyne repens too.

Best Regards,

Stuart

·
Registered
695 Posts
#3 Eriocolon SP. 1 plant please
#5 Staurogyne, 3 stems

·
Super Moderator
5,241 Posts
Anyone know what species of eriocaulon 2 and 3 are? One looks like eriocaulon cinereum.
Pic 2) Eriocaulon goias
Pic 3) Eriocaulon cinereum
Pic 4) Eriocaulon sp. matto grosso

Just my educated guesses though :) !

Very nice plants indeed.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Pm'd to all those who PM'd if you have not received a PM please PM me.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
unfortunately no.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'd love a couple stems of # 5 but i doubt there will ba any left....
Hey Brian =) I'll talk to him he has 6 120P ADA tanks covered with them lol.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I am currently at SFU pulling an all nighter and cramming like crazy! whoever came up with having exams on a saturday morning at 8:30 is [email protected]# enough said, an update to this thread. My friend is still setting up his fishroom and I am helping him whenever I have time. He will start moving his ADA tanks soon, just not yet. When he does that is when I will see how many plants he wants to sell. I already got my bunch :) will post a pic up at around 2-3pm after my final and off campus.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.