British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone, I have some random stuff... A lot of it is barely-used and in very good condition. A lot is free. I'll note prices below but everything is negotiable, and I'm totally willing to consider trades, especially for freshwater plants, driftwood/dried wood, other natural-looking aquarium decorations...

Memory Foam Topper for Twin Bed - $20 (always used under sheets, good condition but a bit yellowed with age (2 years old), length a bit long for a twin bed but can be cut, very comfy but won't work with my fold-up queen bed, which makes me sad)
2 Matching Table Lamps - $30 for both (new condition, will add pictures eventually or on request)
16-piece Dinnerware set - $1 (used, black and white colour)
Plastic Cutlery - Free (about 3 boxes, mixed cutlery)
Small garbage pail - Free (black colour, plain, doesn't look damaged but not sure if it holds liquid - although you'd think I'd know that by now :p)

Acer 19" Flatscreen Monitor AL1917 - $60 (good condition, not widescreen, no dead pixels)
HP LaserJet 1000 series printer - $10 (I think it still has toner, too - confirmed working)
HP Keyboard (PS/2 connection) - $3 (black colour, good condition)

Oh... I also have TY Beanie Babies. Tons of 'em... so if anyone's a collector, let me know and I'll open that box up. They've all been kept away from sunlight, dust, and damage for the 8-10 years or so I've had them.

Also, no need to take all of anything - if you only need one box of plastic cutlery, or just forks, no problem, come on over.

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Where do you live? These are all good deals. I might be interested in the DVD player with karaoke function if you're not too far away. If so, I'd love to have the desk lamp, too. We are always short of those. Can you send me a PM with your location?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I live by 29th Avenue Skytrain :)
Don't mind telling everyone - I really should put that in my location.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts