British Columbia Aquariums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I should not have brought them to my show tank. I forgot I was going on a trip soon.

I am selling ONLY the ones I have in show tank. I am not going to go all the way to Squamish just to bring more over. These are F22,23,24 and are very hardy buggers =) and they live with my cardinals and other species of sulawesi just fine =D

Harlequin, I am selling only 20 or so as some have already been reserved :D at $35 each.

Yellow Cheeks, I have I think 8 left at $30 each.

Cardinals at $20 each

and heres a group clip=D

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Those are some amazing shrimp! Too bad you're so far away.
I ship to Toronto. I have 2 friends there which I ship to. I've already sent a huge chunck of my cardinals, CRS, CBS, and yellow nose out. But I think hes out already.... lol Tell me if your interested in some. I'm shipping more later tomorrrow I think.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Frank, hold the Harlequin that I picked out for me please :D
dude! quite buying them all! I've already held 8 of the yellow nose for u and no..... my gf would kill me if I sold the slenders

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PM me for multiple discount =) I am not going to post the multiple discount as I am not sure if I will have enough in my show tank =P Half have already been spoken for.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ATTENTION MEMBERS! I will be having an info session "open house" for all sulawesi keepers or future sulawesi keepers. I will answer almost all questions there will be some exceptions =) The info session is on SUNDAY ONLY. Purchasing of shrimps will also be allowed to those who have tanks ready. Shrimp prices are available in the livestock classfieds section. I am located near John Henderson Annex. On 54th and Fraser. I will only be allowing those who have told me in advance to come in as This is a small room I can't fit 30 people in there at 1 time =P Final Times will be announced on Saturday.

http://www.bcaquaria.com/forum/showthread.php?p=17890#post17890

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.