British Columbia Aquarium Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

FS:Tank Stands (28.75"x12.75"x28") & (84"x24"x 32")

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  kacairns 
#1 · (Edited)
Shelf/ Tank Stand
didn't start life off as a stand, but after 15 coats of clear coat, it sure makes a nice looking one and is super glossy lol or could just be used as a shelf
real wood and strong and a vintage piece.
Measures 28.75" long x12.75" wide x 28"tall ideal for a 15-20gal tank)
Good condition for the most part, small scratch on one side and knob on middle drawer needs replace
and looks much nicer in person than the crappy pix lol
Asking $15

This one came with a tank I picked up this weekend. I am using a different stand so I don't need this one
It is a strong stand made with either 3/4" or 1" plywood (I believe) & covered with a formica skin
good condition with no water damage
it is 32" tall and the foot print area for tanks is 84" x 24.25" (currently has thin carpet in it) , great for single for multiple tanks
If you take the top off and flip it over, it is 87" x 27"
The base of the stand is 75" x 18" or 19"
There is no doors or access to the bottom, but wouldn't take much to install a few as well as shelf in part of it.
Don't have the room or I would do it myself. Use it as it is ....or modify it if you prefer
asking $45 obo SOLD

as you can see if you flip the top over, it will have a flat matching formica top

there is one 3-4" x 18" strip of formica missing on one of the ends I should mention

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
IM 2 blocks west of Lougheed Mall/skytrain station it is still available.

Also while messing around with an entertainment center I had that apparently is no longer useful as everybody has LCd tv's. I found that removing the top section leaves what could be a nice aquarium stand that measures 64" long x 20" deep x 25" tall. It's far too nice to just trash so If anyone is interested I will sell it for xxxxxx
**not for sale any longer, keeping for new tank I got

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.